Advanced Injection Techniques of BOTOX, Juvederm and PRP in Montréal.
Dr. Yoel Moyal, md FCFP CCFP-EM DipPDerm
Specialty in Family Medicine & Special Competence in Emergency Medicine (EM) Diploma in Practical Dermatology (DipPDerm)
Dr Moyal graduated from Laval University Medical Faculty, in Québec City and became a Family Medicine specialist in 2000.
In 2001 he pursued a subspecialty fellowship in Emergency Medicine from the College of Family Medicine of Canada at McGill University and earned the special designation CCFP-EM (Certificate in Special Competence in Emergency Medicine from the College of Family Physicians of Canada).
He was awarded the Fellowiship of the College of Family Physicians of Canada in 2016 earning the designation FCFP.
In August 2016 Dr Moyal received a Diploma in Practical Dermatology (DipPDerm) from the University of Cardiff (U.K.). He graduated with distinction.
Early in his training Dr Moyal developed a particular interest for fine emergency techniques such as spinal taps, placement of central lines, wound repair, articular injections and aspirations.
Following this interest for fine techniques Dr Moyal followed specialised courses in esthetics for BOTOX injections and of dermal fillers for the restoration of volume loss. He successfully completed his training in varicose vein injection at Dr Debbie Martin’s vein clinic in Barrie Ontario.
Dr Moyal regularly attends conferences at the Canadian Association of Esthetic Medicine (CAAM) as well as numerous workshops and conferences offered by esthetic companies such as Allergan producers of BOTOX and Juvéderm, Medicis makers of Restylane & Dysport and Teoxane the makers of Teosyal.
Dr Moyal is at the cutting edge of new injection techniques to continually expand the choice of areas that can be treated and to offer new innovative techniques to his patients.
He frequently collaborates with the field’s leaders and innovators such as:
- Dr Kent Remington from Calgary – one of Canada’s best know doctors in the field of esthetics.
- Dr Michael Kane better known as the King of BOTOX in the East side of New York. He is the author of The Botox, a practical guide for anyone interested in having BOTOX injections. Dr Michael Kane is involved in research trials of dermal fillers such as Juvederm & Restylane and the use of BOTOX for cosmetic purposes. He is a participant and moderator of many conferences and videos on the use of Botox and dermal fillers.
- Dr Nowell Solish practices medical esthetics at the University of Toronto and gives many seminars on new injection techniques of BOTOX cosmetic, Juvederm and Restylane.
- Martin Braun from Vancouver is one of the highest volume injectors of BOTOX in Canada. He has developed one of the largest esthetic practices in Canada and promotes the liberal and affordable use of BOTOX and other esthetics products.
Refresh, rejuvenate and soften –naturally.
Dr Moyal takes the time to ensure an enjoyable and comfortable experience. Each patient is unique as each has a different musculature, facial form and expectations of their treatment.
Dr Moyal rapidly understands the desires of his patients. He reviews older pictures of the patients and sets up an action plan. A discussion with the patient takes place before any injection is undertaken.
The discussion allows for detailed explanations of the procedures and the opportunity to ask questions. This is to ensure an educated and informed decision on the part of the patient.
There is never any pressure to undergo any treatment, Dr Moyal only treats patients that are comfortable with their decision and with himself as the injector.
His approach – subtle
- Rejuvenate and refresh by restoring volume, harmony and proportions.
- Soften harsh expression lines and facial contours.
In most cases Dr Moyal’s approach is gradual. The treatment can be done in 1 or 2 sessions to ensure optimal and pleasing results that satisfy the patient’s desires and respect his budget.
Various techniques are offered depending on every patient. The choice of the technique depends on the age of the patient and the desired results.
Special attention is given to male patients as they require particular techniques that are different from those used for women.
Trust in a true professional.